- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sourdough starter, unfed
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp herbs, I like oregano, but rosemary or any herb of your choice will work!
- Oil to brush on top
- Mix ingredients.
- Cover and let sit for 30 minutes or until the dough is firm.
- Roll the dough out on a floured piece of wax or parchment paper until the dough is 1/16 an inch thick.
- Brush with oil and cut into smaller cracker-sized squares.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy with cream cheese, marinara, hummus, a little peanut butter, or another topping of your choice.
Hillary Haden (she/her)
Hillary is the Director at the Washington Fair Trade Coalition. Her love for people-centered economic development led her to Havana, Cuba for her Masters’ Degree research in Community Development. She lives in Redmond, WA, with her dog Scout, and is a hiker, a reader, and a home-made bread maker.